Through chapters and national programs, WoVO works to:
- Inform and educate: about best practices, standards for ethical conduct and professional expertise
- Communicate voice acting’s importance to the public and business leaders about the power of professional quality voicing and recording.
- Inspire through articles, portfolios and recognition of achievement and excellence.
- Represent the profession through a network of chapters and independent professionals.
- Stimulate discussion of the industry through events, social media and websites
- Provide resources for mentoring and improving your professional skill and stature.
We’re committed to professional Voice Over—and to our members who create, inspire and raise the level of excellence in our profession. WoVO’s members are the lifeblood of the organization.
Welcome! We are excited for our future, and your part in it. We look forward to your participation in this vital growing organization.